Sales & Product Inquiries
Notice: All fields with an * are required. We will reply you within 24 hours.
How to Upgrade Firmware on Your Tablet PC GC10X(X10)
1. Download the Upgrade tool-Allwinner from the link below . download
2. Download the firmware "GC10X(X10)" from the firmware link below.
3. Burn the firmware into a TF card according to the instructions below. download
4. Make sure the GC10X(X10) is power off. Then insert the TF card into the tablet. Long press the power button till the tablet begin upgrading itself.
How To Upgrade Firmware On Your Tablet PC
1. Download the firmware file from the links below.
2. Unzip the RAR file to a folder.
3. Open the zipped folder and copy all content in it to an empty SD or Micro SD card.
4. Turn off your device and then insert the SD or Micro SD card into it.
5. The upgrade process will get started automatically when you turn on your device.
6. Upgrade finished! Remove the SD or Micro SD card from your device.
7. The device would automatically restart again.
How To Install The Patch For Android Market (T, A, B & G series only)
1. Download the patch from the link below to your tablet. (or to your SD Card and then copy it to your tablet) download
2. Open the file in your tablet.
3. Click the "Install". The installation would take 20 seconds without any warning messages.
4. Turn off the wifi.
5. Press the Apps icon on the upper right corner of the main interface.
6. Go to the market Enabler and choose T-mobile.
7. Click "Yes" and switch to the Android market.
A power failure during the firmware writing operation may disable the tablet PC.
* Use a fully charged Battery or dedicated AC Adapter for the firmware update.
* Do not shut off the power during the firmware writing operation.
|WCDMA||E261; E353; E160E; E1782; E220; E1750; E1820;
E170; E153; E156G; K3520; E172; K176G;
|MF673U; MF110; MF633;|
|CDMA2000||EC122; EC156; EC167; EC1261; EC150;
|AC2746; AC2736; AC2766; AC560; AC580; AC590; AC581;|
|TD-SCDMA||ET-SCDMA; ET128-2; ET128;||A355;|